Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Weekend

Photo taken with my make up. Can you see the purple eye shadow??
Mummy and daddy brought me to Orchard, mummy needed to change this denim jeans and jacket she bought for me from Guess Kids a few days ago. I hated it, so mummy said she'd better bring me down to choose what I want and make an exchange.
When we got there, I was more interested in the Sesame Street kiddy ride. Daddy chased after me and cornered me into a fitting room. I was smart and ran out from the other side. I am not interested in choosing clothes, all I wanted was to ask mummy $1 for the ride.
In the end, she got me this halter red top, shorts and socks for 6 yr-old. Hoping by then I will be more obedient and wear. We shall see...................
Mummy had to pop by Sasa to get some things. Daddy looked after me. After mummy made her purchase and walked towards me, she screamed " what happened to her face." Daddy proudly told her "she did the make up herself. She wanted to put the lipstick on but I stopped her." To which mummy said "no make up is complete without a lipstick". Having said that, she brought out her lip brush and gave my thick lips a tint of colour. I was so happy coz mummy said " hey, she did a good job with her face. Not bad she can put make up." And she brought me to the mirror. I smiled at myself; pouting my lips.

When we got home, mummy grabbed the chance to take a photo of me. Unfortunately, the make up cannot be seen.

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Lily Ann said...

Child's pweety, mummy's not.
Still a baby at heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home