Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Let me introduce....



Allow me to introduce this is my favourite bear bear. I had this when I was 2 months old, it was given to me by Aunty Velda(UK).
It doesn't look as white and fluffy as before, that's because mummy washes my bear every fortnight when I was younger and now every month. Mummy says at the rate she's washing the bear, it'll be fur-less when I'm older. But I don't think I will throw it away, it's my favourite and I like to rub its nose.
The second picture is a black cat (or I also call it ah-pu ne ne cat) which dua gu gave me recently. It's one of the new toys given to me and I like this because it makes a meow-ing sound when I press a button. Better still, I fiddle with the whiskers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home