Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Princess Elizabeth's Party

It's Princess Elizabeth's party!!

Apparently, I was very tired coz' I reached home late. Mummy said the party starts at 3pm but we reached there at around 4pm. I changed into my bikini (which is a little loose now) and went into their jacuzzi - our pool. Safe enough for us to splash water out and wet the 'lucky' person.


Unfortunately I brought Mr Rain along with me, it started to drizzle the moment I put my feet inside the water. Sigh.... if only I woke up the very first moment mummy tried to. We played awhile then dried ourselves and dressed up as little princesses. Aunty gave each of us a favor bag, and inside amongst the small gifts inside is a small tiara. So we put it on and gladly posed for them a photo

Princess Elizabeth and me
I kept looking out of the window and it's still raining. We played together and watched Snow White and Little Mermaid on TV. Had some fried beehoon, I ate alot of nuggets and fries. Yah! This is the only time when I can get off the hook; mummy will have to close one eye when it comes to birthday parties.

Soon, it's time to cut the cake.
Beautiful cake isn't it?





Birthday song :


Then it's time to head back home. I had such an enjoyable time today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home