Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm back!

I'm finally back in the comfort of my bed and Pang-gol (Punggol). I'm itching all over my body, mummy said "see! you didn't want me to put on cream for you." Then in the morning she slapped her orange hydrating mask on my body to hydrate my skin but.... it's making it even more itchy. I rushed into the toilet and splashed some water on my arms. Mummy's afraid of my getting bronchitis again so during the whole trip she's been giving me Ventolin besides Flixotide. And she continued doing that once we're back in hot Singapore.
Weather was great! We were lucky to have good weather following us; bringing the sun wherever we go. When we left New York, it was raining. So lucky!
Mummy is a little disappointed because the video camera was okay one minute and then spoilt and it goes on... So the final product we have?? Beginning, a little of middle part and ending. I want to tell her the video camera is almost the same age as I am... it should be spoilt by now since it has been following us to all the cold countries and condensation and what nots. But lucky we still have our trusty digital camera so mummy took no chances and took more photos.
I haven't been eating much during the trip. I think I've lost one pound?? My ever panicky mummy says " it's time to fatten you up once in Singapore. Bring you go holiday is like bringing you out on a diet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home