Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, December 18, 2005

17th Dec - Year end Concert cum Graduation

This morning I had to be in school byt 7.30am but as usual I was taking my own sweet time and was fussing about food. By the time grandma brought me in it was already 8am. The buses came at 8.30 and we left for the church.
Yay! I like to sit on buses. Never mind that I did not even eat my breakfast this morning.
I danced to the song 'Great and Mighty' with my friends Braxton; Wei Zhe; Wei Teng;Javier;Joseph and Jia Hwee.
And we did a song at the end of the concert again.
I really enjoyed myself. And I just couldn't stop moving about.

Can't stop..

Please check my mummy's blogs for more videos. She do not want to do double-job. The photos have been linked in both blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home