Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"I really enjoyed myself today"

Today I went with mummy to Dr Teoh's clinic. And then she let me play toys for about an hour or so. I spent the rests of the time sleeping. This is me in ELC, in the last picture I exclaimed to mummy about the dinosaurs behind me.
Here I am in ToysRUs. I met this little girl, Victoria and we were playing in the house. Mummy's the big bad wolf knocking at our door.

We left after some time, not after we stopped by the supermarket to buy me my carrot juice.
Did I mention to you that I like Carrot juice? Mummy says she is going to make for me, but I have a feeling it's going to taste awful.

**Carrot Juice: A most unique fruit and vegetable juice beverage, consisting of Carrot, Apple and Orange juices. **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home