Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, April 13, 2006

My class today


Mummy took these while waiting for our other little friends.


This is Raoul, Elizabeth (extremely shy) and me



Today, Teacher commented that I can dance very well - because I always love to sway my body even when I'm just singing. All the other friends will just sit still and sing. Then she asked mummy if she herself is a good dancer. Mummy said "No, I'm not a good dancer but I was a party queen..." I wonder what's that but Teacher Peggy laughed at that remark.

Before the lesson ended, Teacher Peggy handed out a piece of paper to all the mummies informing them about the next level - Music Wonderland. Mummy thought of skipping this and go on to Yamaha Junior Course, but then it means that I have to start only when I'm 4 in December and between July to November, it may be too long a break. In the end, she signed me up for Music Wonderland, which falls on every Thursdays at the same timing and follows Teacher Peggy again. I heard that for that we get to play some keys on the Electone Organ.

These are the books required.
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home