Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, April 09, 2006

My weekends

Yesterday, papa decided to bring me out gai-gai. I think daddy was heading towards Suntec via CTE, when mummy told him about the recent article on the "how to evade paying another ERP through Cathy". Papa was quite blur and didn't know that there's another gantry near Rendevous Hotel, then he decided not to go in and pay twice. Instead he also made a turn into Handy Road.
He parked at the Cathy Carpark and we checked out the nice new building. No shops there at the moment except for the Cinemas. But we were all hungry, we needed to have our lunch. Papa brought us to this place at Selegie Road, where they serve nice Chicken Rice 星和海南鸡fan(4). It is really nice. I like the black black sauce, just like mummy. We then went back to the Cinemas to check out the movies. We were there at 3pm and thankfully there's Ice Age 2 showing at 3.20pm. We wasted no time in getting the tickets. I'm a big girl now, I need to buy ticket too! Then as usual, I want my popcorn.
Strange?? Why is the bag so small?? I remember it used to be a big pack with popcorns on the top, now mummy passed me a folded bag. Umm..... We sat down to wait for the time to pass by.

It was a nice and funny show. We walked around Plaza Singapura before we had our dinner and headed home. I am so tired.. I slept like a little pig.

SUNDAY
Mummy and papa brought me to see the Chinese sinseh again. Then dua-gu called to ask if we wanted to go for Tim Sum together. The place is packed and mummy overheard some dishes are sold out, so she called dua-gu and asked to go another place. We went to Soup Restaurant, had our lunch and mummy/papa had to bring me home. I haven't had my nap yet, most importantly from morning till now I haven't had my shower. Yee... smelly smelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home