Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, March 25, 2006

My Door Hanger


Today is Art & Craft day at home. Mummy let me make a door hanger for my room. Mummy remembered I like Princess, so she bought this Sleeping Beauty and another Snow White for me to choose. I like Sleeping Beauty better because I'm just like her - but I love to sleep she's been forced to sleep - waiting for my Prince to come and kiss me.
I chose Orange colour as the colour for the ice cream sticks. I helped mummy put glue on the sticks but I made a mess of it. Mummy decided to stick the sticks herself and let me do the painting.Papa tried to lend a helping hand but I didn't like it and pushed him away.

It's still not done. She needs to write something on the top either : My Room or Athena's Room. Now she's trying to get the Disney fonts into her computer... (she forgot how to open ZIP file) and then trace it over.

Time being I'm so proud I have a door hanger. Mummy promised me another Art & Craft session next week. Now she's trying her best to collect tissue boxes for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home