Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Strawberry toothpaste

I am very happy today, daddy bought me a new Kodomo toothpaste (strawberry with a smaller pack-orange).
At home, I told daddy I wanted to brush my teeth with the new toothpaste and I liked strawberry better (so I opened that). Daddy helped me sit on the vanity top, while mummy brought down the toilet cover and sat inside to watch the "show". I was complaining to daddy that I didn't like the Oral B toothpaste he bought me days earlier because it's 'hot hot' and I like this strawberry. I don't know... but I think mummy was smiling very sheepishly, like trying to warn me something.
Daddy brushed my teeth for me, within the next few seconds I let out a sharp cry and screamed "it's hot hot"
Mummy started laughing at me. How can she let me suffer??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home