Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, January 27, 2006

Mummy don't want me????



Tracking back a little, on Wednesday mummy brought me to Raffles City for gai-gai after I made a fuss early in the morning. Mummy promised me she'll bring me home early and we'll go out.
When I saw mummy standing at the window at 3.32pm I was so happy. But Mrs Koh said I have to finish my bread first.
When we reach Raffles City, we walked around the card shop awhile before proceeding to relieve ourselves. I pee-pee first so when mummy sat down, I stood closer to the door waiting to open the door. Mummy kept telling me to stand away from the door and I can't open the door until she tells me so. I did! Mummy was .... okay, she had to quickly get up to close back the door. I did it the second time, this time round after mummy closed the door she beat my hand. It was so painful.............and I cried out loud.
I just don't understand why did mummy beat my hand. I was frightened and thought that mummy didn't want me anymore so I told her "I want mummy... I want mummy...." Mummy simply refused to talk to me or hold my hand - even when I've made attempts.
But soon mummy walked into a party shop and she bought me a balloon. When she asked me to choose the balloon, I didn't want to do so as I thought she will give me the balloon and give me away to someone. I just want mummy.
I had my eyes at the auntie blowing up my purple balloon while clinging onto mummy's legs (just in case she runs away). Mummy also bought a pack of balloons for sculpting- which she does horribly (ps. look at the dog. Does it look like one?)
After that mummy assured me that she loves me and she is very angry when I did not listen to her. I apologized to mummy and kissed mummy. The rests is history >>
I wanted to buy sweets from the supermarket, and after we checked out I told mummy I wanted to eat bread. I finished the whole bread at the B1 fountain -my favourite spot. We walked around a little in Robinsons and the shops, mummy remembered she needed to buy this biscuit from Marks & Spencer (she says its yummy) so we went up.
Perfect timing! Daddy called and we quickly went down to look for him. I don't know what was communicated between mummy and daddy but we went to the office tower to wait for daddy. I saw so many aunties and uncles coming down from the lifts but daddy was nowhere in sight. I was so tired and told mummy "no seat, I very tired. I squat... mummy you must squat then you won't be tired." Mummy told me "I'm not going to squat here. You can do it if you want." Yup! So I squat and sat down on the floor... the lift door opened and I decided to try my luck and shouted "Daddy", but it was a caucasian man. He said " I didn't know I am a daddy" and then laughed. Finally we saw Uncle Park and an auntie coming down and Uncle Park told mummy he's the last one in the office.
Oh oh................................................but we managed to find daddy after that..
We went to Cafe Cartel for dinner, then went back to Robinson to buy a big pillow for me. Then it's time to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home