Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Please vote for me

Dear aunties and uncles,

Mummy have entered me for this photo contest. Please give me your support by voting for me. If you think I'm not cute, vote for me also. Hee!Hee!

Instructions

1. Click here or go to http://www.tangerined.com/KZ_talent/WhatsOn/CutestKID_Dec_2003.htm

2. Click on my picture - second from left - the girl wearing pink and black and holding a teddy bear (Athena).

3. It will lead you to your email connection, click send. If you are using web-based accounts like yahoo, hotmail, aol etc.. you can also vote for me by sending email to cutestkid@tangerined.com. You only need to write Athena'03_bb8- in the subject, no need to write anything in the text section.

4. Thank you very much for your help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home