Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Events at Century Square

I was quite surprise when mummy didn't object last evening when I said I wanted to eat at Sakae. I had my usual one cup of chawanmushi. And I was standing up and kept looking at the conveyor belt for my salmon skin inari. When I saw it I was jumping up and down and asked mama and mummy to take it for me. Duagu had to finish the rice for me, mummy saw how much I loved it took another one for me. Then she ordered Miso ramen for me, I didn't eat much but next thing I saw, the bowl is dry - mummy drank up the soup.
Once we walked out of SSushi, I stopped by the kueh kueh shop and told duagu I want the 'wa gu kueh'. I ate 3 of the little ones.
Mummy stopped by Haagen Daz to have her sorbet and I was given a little treat from duagu's ice-cream. Mama brought me upstairs while mummy's talking to duagu.. mama bought popcorn for me.
Yes! I had been eating and eating non-stop. Wait till you hear this...........I could finish my 120ml milk when we got home.
After the ice-cream stop, we went into Metro's toys section. We left for home at about close to 10pm.
Strange.............how is it that I didn't get to see duakim??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home