Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, January 01, 2006

A wild and wet time

Wet & Wild
Barney & Friends
In McDonalds

Daddy and mummy brought me to Wild Wild Wet yesterday. It's my first time there and it will not be my last.
I saw pictures of Barney almost everywhere, then I saw my favourite Baby Bop.
Luck was not on our side, the moment we entered Wild Wild Wet it started to pour heavily. So mummy took her sweet time to change me into my sexy bikini. By the time we all put in our things in the locker, the rain had stopped.
Our first stop was Yippee! but I was frightened and hold onto daddy's and mummy's hand tightly. Then we went to Yakult Professor's Playground which is just next door. At first I didn't like it but after the first slide I went down with mummy I liked it. And kept asking to go back to play the slide. There were so many slides in there. Then there are water splashing out from every nooks and corners. A few times we walked under a bucket and the che-che or kor-kor will pour the water down on us. It's so fun...
Next we went on the Shiok river. Daddy found me a small float and mummy let me sit inside and hold onto my hand as she walked with me. Daddy was far behind us and mummy held onto the wall to wait for daddy. We were finally reunited. We went around twice. The second time mummy went into a float and I sat on daddy's lap. Mummy was so slow... daddy had to wait for her.
We went to Tsunami but nothing happened. And while daddy and mummy were watching a syncronise swimming performance I told them that I wanted to pee-pee. We came out of the water.
We went back to the Yakult Playground again for the last time before making our way to take a shower. Mummy said my skin's all wrinkled up. Daddy promised me that he'll bring me here again.
We stopped by McDonalds for a break. I had my fries and a teeny weeny spoonful of mummy's leftover chocolate sundae. I saw the Barney's castle and wanted to sit on the car but mummy say it's too expensive ($3 for a ride) and we went off.
I was tired and asked daddy to carry me... next minute I was in dreamland.
I didn't know when mummy and daddy left for home but when I next got up, it was close to 9pm and I was sleeping on daddy's/mummy's bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home