Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, December 30, 2005

A note for my daughter : From Mummy

Athena darling,

Mummy's writing you this note just incase mummy never get a chance to tell you this.

Mummy's love for you is countless from the moment I found out you were a speck small till now and forever. Mummy's always thinking of you, even when mummy is busy or out shopping I can't help but think of buying things to make you happy. I like the look on your face when I give you an inflated balloon; the smile you have when you see cookies. And how you'd offer to share your cookies with me.

Mummy may be pushing you to do alot of things from studying to your upbringing. I am trying to nurture you into Ms Eliza Doolittle. Which is why mummy can be a nag at times.

Sometimes you'll be a sensible girl but sometimes you'll taunt mummy, making mummy very cross with you. When you do, I scold you or spank you. You may think that I enjoy doing that but it really breaks my heart to spank my own flesh and blood; to see red marks on your legs or hands. But if I don't do this, there is no way I can discipline you and teach you the right things from wrong. It's for your own good.............

Mummy's wish is that you'll grow to be a successful woman with good character, with good relations with people all around you, be filial and most importantly to be a good mummy too.

I love you very much Athena, my sweetheart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home