Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, December 19, 2005

Sakae Sushi

We went to Sakae Sushi for our dinner. I had my chawanmushi but I know that I've eaten lesser than usual (mummy took alot of mouthfuls as I was having a phlegmy cough) so I asked mummy for another one. But she told me that there's no more inside the kitchen.
I like to eat the fishcakes, so daddy gave me his. I asked him very loudly " Daddy you don't like to eat egg egg?" He said he liked it but gave it to me, then he asked if I can give it to him, I told him "No".
Then I spotted my salmon skin inari on the belt, I kept shouting at mummy to take for me. Then I screamed "mummy, quick take. Later no more already." Then the plate went inside the kitchen. Next minute I saw another one infront of me. But I thought I just saw it going in?? I asked mummy to take for me.
Uncle Sie Hee asked me which one I can give it to him. I gave him the one with only the rice inside, even before he could use the chopsticks to take the sushi I used my hand to give it to him. I don't understand why mummy and daddy screamed together that I cannot use my hand, afterall sometimes I do eat with my hands.
After I finish all the crispy salmon skin, I gave my sushi to uncle Sie Hee. I wonder why did mummy; daddy and uncle laughed at me .
??????????????????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home