Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Day


I woke up at 8plus in the morning and saw a bag by my bed. I opened up and saw sweets inside. Mummy said it's from Santa Claus. I opened my present from mummy and I know what it is. No more guessing that's all!
I was so happy and brought the bag out to show my loot of sweets to ma-ma, dua-gu and dua-kim and proudly announced to them that Santa Claus gave it to me.
After lunch we walked around a little and head back to ma-ma's house to open my presents. I've got this Buttercup bolster from dua-kim. I was very smart and said it's a bolster but they said it's a sweet. Godma also gave me a present and it's a small cute bag. I forgot all about my other bag and put my tissue in the bag that Godma gave.
I'm so happy...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home