Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, January 13, 2006

Little Notes- Lesson 2

Top : (L to R) my colouring, the attendance sheet where Teacher Peggy will give us a sticker to paste on the circle circle
Bottom: (L to R) the remaining workbook, the ice cream;frog and fish


I had my second lesson today. Mummy said I didn't sing and do well in class. She also kept asking me "how is it that you can sing at home and now you don't want to sing?" Mummy has been giving me the Little Notes lessons everyday before my Glenn Doman session, so she expects me to do better. She likes Amanda because she's very responsive to all the songs, although she's younger than me.
We started our lesson by revising through what we did last week.
1) Touch your nose
2) Make your hands go clap, clap, clap
3) Let's play the sleigh bells/triangle/castenet (she was irritated when I refused to sing and make funny noise at the 4 beats and 2 beats at the end of each sentence)
4) Red apple/green froggie/yellow duckling/blue flower (this is my favourite but I didn't sing at all)
5) Ice cream (I was the only one with the ice cream that mummy made and I was showing off to my little friends)
6) Machine pony (I like this although I kept refusing to put in the imaginary tokens on mummy's palm)
7) Hot potatoes (I didn't want to pass the castenet to mummy...)
New songs we learnt today :
1) I am a fish
2) I am a frog
3) Train
4) Parade
5) Blow bubbles
After the lesson, I wanted to do colouring. But mummy said no.. I haven't been performing well. And she told me that from next week onwards she's going to bring stickers and stamps. She'll give me when I perform well and added bonus I can do the colour colour. Umm.... mummy's gonna go broke. $4 or $5 (if I take the cheapest) multiply by 6 months.
When mummy got home, she quickly made the fish and frog for me. Teacher Peggy asked us to bring chopsticks next week.. so mummy quickly packed in my drum sticks, chopsticks and lummi sticks into the bag. And set a reminder on her mobile to buy bubbles bubbles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home