Views from a Child's eyes

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Presenting............... my room



Last night at about 9plus after we got home from ma-ma's house, I was brought to my room. At first I turned away and walked to the other room to find the bed. After a while I was used to my room and started jumping on the bed and looking into the drawers. Mummy hanged a Pooh pouch behind the door and I was pleasantly surprised to find my Powerpuff tissues; sunglasses and some bags inside.
Mummy and daddy asked where I want to sleep, and I told them I want to sleep in my own room. They were surprised, but mummy decided to sleep in with me just in case I'm afraid. But i was not afraid at all. Before my bedtime, daddy lay down on my bed and pillow damping my pillow. I was quite cross with him and told him to dry his hair, later I complained to mummy. I was on my bed and mummy sat down and I chased her away saying she hasn't taken her shower. Hee! I wanna keep my room tidy and smell nice.
Mummy got the pictures and video ready.
1st video
2nd video - next morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home