Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, January 27, 2006

Jalan jalan day

After school, mummy brought me to Tampines Mall to walk around a little, wanting to shop another set of new year clothes for me, just incase I refuse to wear the cheongsam. (Anyway, usually mummy only buy 1 or 2 sets of new clothes for me for the CNY as we don't do much visiting at all)She finally bought a set at Cerisi. She also wanted to shop for her own as she has not tried out the top she bought online months back. She felt very tired (mummy is not her usual self) and decided to drop the whole idea. If she can't wear the top she still has another black dress not used yet.
Once we got home, I received yet another surprise from mummy.. She told me "mummy's very tired. I'm going to skip your lessons today." Yippee!! This is the best news I've received ever!! And boy did I have that freedom by playing and jumping on the bed and mummy just couldn't care less about me.
Daddy put me to bed. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home