Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, February 13, 2006

No updates

Mummy haven't been updating my blog (naughty, naughty). Nothing much happened these days with the CNY over. Mummy and daddy tried to bring me to watch a movie 3 times but no luck. (Haven't they heard of advance booking?) The last incident on Saturday, they blamed me for dilly dallying the time when they should have left the house earlier. We went to TMall hoping to watch I Not Stupid Too but then the 9pm show was all sold out, the next one is at 11pm. They said it's too late for me, so we walked around a little and went home.
Oh... and I forgot to mention that on Friday I vomitted. I skipped school and watched lots of VCDs - Spot, High5, Cubeeze, Richard Scary. Had gastric flu, all my fries and rice from the previous night's dinner were out. Yucks! Poor mummy she was so tired and the queue in the clinic was so long. When we got back home, I vomitted the moment I stepped in. Mummy had to drive me back to the clinic again for a suppository. She didn't get to sleep and was really exhausted. Thankfully ma-ma came by to take care of me, so mummy went to bed without fussing about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home