Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, January 30, 2006

Surprise visit from Aunty Kum Foong

Wanxin che-che & me
Aunty Kum Foong, Wanxin & Huixin che-che

When Aunty Kum Foong left, mummy was busy in the kitchen tidying up. I was left unsupervised for a good 5 minutes where I helped myself to the goodies.
Aunty Kum Foong dropped by to "pai nian". Infact mummy did tell me when we were having lunch that Aunty Kum Foong called and will be coming with Huixin and Wanxin che-che. I was so happy and refused to take a nap.. But I was so tired and fell asleep soon.
At 4+pm they came by. I was so quiet and didn't want to talk to anyone. But after some time I'm alright and Wanxin followed me to my room where we played building blocks, train and playdoh.
They left at 6+pm. I'm so sad..........but mummy promised me that they will come by and play with me on Sundays after their church service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home