Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, January 29, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

My cousins & me

Ai yoh...........so painful

I'm like a VIP today, because of me.. Aunty Aveliane & family and Aunty Jasline & family stayed a little longer in Jurong East waiting for me. Sorry.....
We left Punggol at 1pm because I had my afternoon nap, on our way to Jurong East mummy's handphone rang twice asking us if we're on our way.
The VIP finally arrived and being the youngest there I received lots of attention.I didn't talk much as I was so grumpy (all because daddy had to drag me out of bed to give me a shower). After some time I finally warmed up.
Mummy is pictures-crazy, must snap pictures everytime. So she took pictures of me and my cousins. Yes! I'm the only granddaughter.
We went to ma-ma's house in Tampines after that. I had so much fun playing Hide n Seek with dua-gu.
Video of Hide & Seek
When dua-gu was keeping the stools, we had an accident. One of the stool hit me on my left eye-bone. Thank goodness, it wasn't so bad as dua-gu quickly held onto the stool and moved back.
Video of me treating my knock
But I'm very happy today because I received alot of hongbaos.
We went home at 9+pm and mummy's very tired -skipped my lessons again. Yippee! If only everyday is New Year and if only everyday mummy's tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home