Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Last day of rest day before school starts tomorrow

Today's the 3rd day of CNY and it's our rest day. But anyway daddy brought us to Tampines Mall, hoping to bring me for a movie.
Eerr............how come the 2 adults never thought of booking tickets huh? The queue was long and tickets selling out fast so instead we walked around.Anyway I fell asleep in the pram and when I woke up mummy and daddy were walking towards the car. I started crying and told them that I wanted to go gai-gai. It didn't help and I continued my whining.
At home daddy and mummy took a nap. And I was so lonely playing by myself. The loneliness was short-lived, mummy told me that ma-ma, ye-ye, dua-gu and dua-kim are coming by later on.
I was very happy when they came by. And I showed off my room to them "come, dua-gu come and see my room."
They left at 10plus but I started crying for ma-ma. So in the end, ma-ma came over and stayed overnight. We slept in my room, with ma-ma sleeping on the mattress.
Daddy is not working so I think I will not be going to school tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home