Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bad mood

I didn't do much in my Little Notes class today and mummy isn't at all pleased with me. At one time I was playing with the stool and cut my leg. And from that time I just sat down and sulked.I kept asking mummy for plaster but she said she hasn't go any. So what she did was she tore a small piece of tissue; used a scotchtape to tape on my leg. And I was happy... I could stand up but still with a limp.
After the class, I told mummy "I did very well and I can colour colour." She said "No, you didn't do well today." I didn't retaliate when we walked away from that place and I think I deserve it. Mummy brought me to Guardian to get my plasters and she bought me Chicken Little plasters. I asked her when is Godma going to buy me my Elmo plasters, she said she don't know but will ask Godma to help me buy lots of plasters when she goes to US - they have Dora also!
We went to the Chinese sinseh to see me for my cough. Then mummy was thinking of going to MarryBrown's but it's been replaced by KFC now. Mummy's sad....I have a toy. It's a magic toy.
When we got back home, I showed daddy magic. Daddy said I was so smart to do magic. Umm.. I'm Athena The Mighty Magician.
Then I saw mummy's MotherHood magazine on the table. I sat down and opened the magazine and was flipping the pages. Then something caught my eyes and I kept staring at the page. Mummy was surprised to see me all so quiet and reading; turned to look at what I was reading. It's the Want Want Advertisement Page!!!! I was looking at all the nice snacks I can have and drinks. Mummy spoilt my daydreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home