Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, March 16, 2006

My First Excursion

She clipped her fringe- so ugly
Fooling around in the car
Ps: More photos can be seen in mummy's blog

You might think that being in the childcare, I would have gone on many excursions with my school. Truth is, its my first trip with them today.
Mummy brought me to school early to let me have my breakfast with my classmates. We left in a big bus and Javier is my partner. I sat next to him and Ms Chan stood close to us in the bus. At the Botanical Gardens, we walked around a little and Ms Chan brought us to see Orchids. Err... I think they're flowers. What I remember clearly is our chance to play ball with my friends and have a picnic together. Most of us were feeling tired in the bus and almost fell asleep. We reached back school at 1plus, had a quick shower, quick lunch and we were asked to take our nap. We didn't disobey Ms Chan and slept at 2pm, woke up at 4.45pm. Just in time, mummy came by to pick me up from school for my music lesson. I want to go on more excursion trips again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home