Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I love it..... when I'm not in school

At CoffeeBean with my new sunglasses
Fooling around in my bed with my babies

I simply love it when I'm not in school. I get to watch my videos which although is driving mummy crazy (as I keep repeating the show over and over again)but at least she gets to do her things.
Today, mummy had to see Dr Teoh and brought me along with her. As we were quite early, we stopped by at McDonalds for a breakkie. I had my nuggets,a little fries and my toy.
At Dr Teoh's, we waited for an hour. Some people are late for their appointment and is making mummy; the early one to wait. We went for our lunch at Lucky Plaza, mummy's craving for Nasi Lemak. I had my kuay teow.. yum yum.
We walked around Takashimaya, heading to the Children's Department immediately. Mummy needs to get me a water bottle but in the end, she never bought any for me. Instead, she bought me a new nice nice sunglasses, toothpaste and a drink. She needed to get herself a maternity pants and I get to play in the changing room. It's so fun!!
We went to Coffee Bean for my cheesecake and a drink. Err.........I only drank my own plain water okay?? Mummy got herself a nice drink, she refused to let me drink.
When it's close to 4pm, mummy made her way towards the train station as she do not want to get into crowded trains. I fell asleep almost immediately all the way till Punggol.
Then mummy was walking back when she bumped into Aunty Alyse. Although she put the umbrella to cover me, I should have told her I was feeling hot. The two women actually stood under the sun and chatted for a good whole 15 minutes. I almost died of heat!
Back home, we rested awhile before we took a nice shower.
What a day!

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Little Miss Snooze said...

auntie snooze who is 2 cycles older than you has that hippo soft toy. :)

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Lily Ann said...

Really? We got this Hippo at 2 for dunno how much at NTUC Fairprice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home