Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Birthday in school

Yes! I'll be celebrating my birthday in Hello Kitty style in school today. Mummy brought my dress along so that I can wear it later. Meanwhile, she left me in school and then I never did see her again until she came with the cake and the goodie bags for my friends.

We celebrated my birthday in the afternoon after our afternoon nap.

The favor bags for my friends

It's 100% Hello Kitty theme. Some things were bought online and shipped in from the US. Mummy said they're really lucky. I say I'm really lucky to have her as my mummy
The birthday cake with chocolates around it. Oohh.... I love chocolates!
But the cake is strawberry flavoured, mummy thinks there is going to be too much of chocolates, especially so coz' I'm celebrating my birthday with more friends on Saturday


Class photo
I love it when they sing birthday song for me. I request for mummy to celebrate for me in school every month? Mummy says no, we're already doing it every month at home for mei-mei and me.




Present from 邱老师 - my favourite teacher

Ms Clanna - the pretty teacher - cutting the cake

The happy children



Mummy kept one bag for mei-mei.My mei-mei is so happy with her goodie bag and I think the cone hat fits her small head nicely.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home