Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Playdate

I had a few friends over at our place for a playdate. Jachelle and myself skipped school, Nathan, Alexandra.

As usual, mummy will prepare some things for us to do. This time round she baked the cookies for us to do colouring.

Jachelle was the first to come around 11 coz' her mummy had to work. I don't mind her coming first coz she can play in my room
Then my friends came, they had their lunch and we started the cookie colouring

These are my cookies before and after

We had fun moulding chocolate. I picked my favourite Hello Kitty and see the mess?!
I put some in my mouth too! This is the time when mummy will not scold me... so .... take the chance and licked more chocolates!
We had our group photo
Alexandra and me playing in the room.

The playdate came to an end and I'm sad that my friends had to leave. I asked mummy when can I have the next playdate, she said "next time" - I wonder when will that be?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home