Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, August 31, 2007

Hi5

I have been looking forward to this show for the longest time.

31st August ! Yes, that's today, it's the day when mummy decides to let me skip school and bring me for the show.

As usual, I'll be a good girl and listen to mummy for the day and I'll start to make her angry for the rests of the year.

We were there about an hour early, coz' mummy haven't had her lunch yet (she brought mei-mei for her class). We were in a place called Rocky Master where I had a banana muffin. Yums!
I saw a booth outside and told mummy I wanted to take a look. They were selling alot of things and mummy bought me a shirt and Jup-Jup. I always like Jup Jup in the show and I also like Kathleen; Charli and I like so many...


Mummy told me that I will see Aunty Moo Han and Nathan di-di and maybe Shyanne mei-mei later. I told her I remember who is Nathan, he is the quiet boy and I like him because he don't disturb me like my mei-mei always does. But we were not seated together.

I saw some pretty ladies whom they look rather familiar to me.... mummy asked them to take photos with me. Since I'm with pretty ladies, I'll smile alot!

I enjoyed the show so much coz' I get to dance and jump as much as I can. Here are some photos:







The show ended, mummy didn't buy any balloon for me. And she promised she'll bring me next year.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Blogger Roslyn said...

Athena's star struck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home