Views from a Child's eyes

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My YJC Concert

Finally, the day I've been waiting for - my YJC concert. Next week we'll be starting on our Book 2 (and mummy said it's going to get tougher)

I am so happy whenever I see Jachelle that I talk alot in class, today Teacher Peggy had to ask me to keep quiet alot of times. Haha!
Whales Sneezes



Children sitting down for their group item

Jachelle and my item :
"do, mi, so. do, mi, so. la, la,la,so. fa,fa,fa,mi, mi. re,re,re,do.

Elizabeth : "Ai yoh the two of them talked too much. Talk in school still not enough?!
Smile one for mummy


Mei-mei also wants to join in


Singing to : Cuckoo Clock
Jachelle & me






Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:04 AM, Blogger puiyeel said...

is this ur JMC class concert?
made me think of those days when i am still in those classes so many years ago.

i read that your mommy's gonna let u learn piano, so u must work really really hard ya.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

U are so sweet n pretty like Mommy
BT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home