Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Mummy forget to publish these posts.

25th May
"Happy Birthday to me........"
Mummy picked me up from school and in her hand she was holding a plastic bag. When I asked mummy what it is, she said she bought me a cake to celebrate my birthday. I was so happy and wanted to see my cake. Mummy bought my favourite yellow gummy bear cake. I held back my cough, better don't let mummy hear me cough otherwise I don't get to eat it. I love my mummy. Although mummy is strict with me, she really pampers me alot. She buys me alot of things. I finished my dinner quickly so that I can have my cake. But nobody wants to sing for me just yet, they say they need to have their dinner first. What has it got to do with them? It's only a small cake, they can sing and go about doing their things. But no... I think mummy was deliberately holding back the time. When they did, I decided to punish them by asking them to sing 3 times for me. I got my cake, I shared very little with mei-mei. Looking forward to next month 25th.



27th May
Cake Decorating

Today, mummy surprised me by telling me that she's going to let me decorate a piece of cake.

I get to use the cookie cutter to cut the shape I want, and decorate any way I want. Of course I added in alot of sweets. Yums!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home