Views from a Child's eyes

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Who's out from the 100 acre wood??

Mummy told me yesterday that she has plans for me today after my camp.

I was even more happy when I saw her picking me up from the church directly, but it means giving up my nap. But who cares about naps when I can play.

At Parkway Parade, mummy quickly went to buy me my shoes,a small pouch & a VCD. Then we went downstairs to get our ticket for the Meet & Greet Session. I'm so happy ! This is the second time I'm going to meet Pooh. I wonder if he remembers me??
There was question & answer session. I put up my hands to answer but they didn't see me. I'm so sad.. mummy carried me as high so that they can see me but they didn't give me any chance.

Finally took my photo and I wanted to do some colour colour, so we went off.

Mummy wanted to buy something for my room which is decorated with Pooh but couldn't find anything nice.








Goodbye Pooh , Tigger and Eeyore I Love You!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home