Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, May 12, 2007

My day

Morning
I went for my Speech & Drama class. There wasn't any Art class so I am rather disappointed, I was looking forward to Mr Lin's class.
We then went to visit ma-ma in hospital.

We went back home after that, I needed to take my nap.

Evening
In the night, daddy brought me to a new place to have dinner.
In the car, mei-mei was so funny. Mummy carried her to sit infront. Mei-mei kept looking at the hand gear, she did kick the hand gear down from 1 to 2, mummy held onto her leg after that. Then mei-mei tried to use her hand to touch, mummy held back her hand, mei-mei tried to use her leg to kick the handgear. So funny!

The place where we had our dinner was by the beach and I can see aeroplanes flying in / out. It was very hot though and mummy's afraid if we'll be feeding the mozzies before we feed our stomach.

I saw many uncles and aunties fishing, one uncle caught a big big fish. And they were trying so hard to un-hook the fish. Wow! That fish is a fighter! It refuses to give up its life, I have no idea what happened to the fish after that.
The dinner was quite long, plus no breeze made me aggitated. Worst still! Two blackouts, we couldn't see what we were eating.

After that, daddy said he'll bring me to Ikea. We waited so long for mummy to register me in. But I still had close to one hour of fun before Ikea is closed for the day. I really enjoyed myself. Mummy and daddy asked me what I played inside. I told them I played everything. Mummy didn't believe me and asked me if I played in the ball area, I told her yes. Somehow I don't know why but mummy didn't believe me and kept asking me how I played inside, and I told her the truth. I told her I didn't jump into the ball pool but I was picking up balls outside the playground and throw it back into the pool. Mummy and daddy bursts out laughing, they said I wasn't suppose to do that. They further wondered if they should let me play in Ikea playground coz' I'm not playing but doing housekeeping for them.

We went home after that. Although it was a short day for me I really enjoyed myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home