Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ikea

Daddy surprised me by telling me that he's bringing me to the 'stupid place' - Ikea today.

Mummy surprised me even further by telling me I'm going to play in the playground. I thought I was suppose to be collecting the stickers before I can go in? Well.......that's what my mummy told me. Oh! So she's bluffed me!!

Anyway, don't know to say if I'm lucky or not. On my first time there, the Aunty had to tell me that the ball area is closed as some child vomitted inside. They had to clean up the area. I can only watch boys cartoon and do some colouring. There were stuff toys inside so I played. Some older children were so naughty, they messed up the toys and then we the younger ones had to pick up after them.
When mummy and daddy came back for me, I didn't want to go home. So they went away.. and mummy came back for me after some time. This time I was ready to go with her coz' I was getting a little bored already.

I asked mummy if I can go again tomorrow coz' I really want to play in the ball area.

We then went to Courts coz' daddy & mummy needed to get a new sofa. Not before I made myself comfortable in this cute chair.

We had our dinner in Courts - the place with a noisy toilet - then went back to Ikea.

Daddy was thirsty so we went upstairs. I was greedy and wanted to eat something also. I played again, and this time I bumped into Effa & her sister. I met Effa at Cait Lin's birthday party last year.
When we were leaving this place, we saw Braxton's daddy mummy. Braxton & Melia are in the playground and I went to say hello to them.

Then it's time to head back home, mummy said it's very late already.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home