Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Gai-gai

Daddy brought me out gai-gai, to a very crowded place. And there are alot of free foods to eat there...................it's the Food & Beverage Fair 2007 at Suntec! I was offered a variety of foods by so many aunties. Daddy & mummy decided to sit down to have lunch, but I was a little full. Anyway, I'm tired from all the walking so I might as well sit down.

After that we walked around the big shopping mall. I was so happy that I kept running and running in the mall; asking daddy & mummy to race with me. Mummy bought me a bubble gun - so that she won't have to tire herself out from blowing bubbles. I can't wait to play that.

We didn't spent long hours there, as mummy & daddy were tired. I wonder if daddy will bring me out next week?
My mee-mee is very hot mummy...

This is how you chew your food
Me first, me first!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home