Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, February 04, 2007

My favourite uncle

Mummy told me last night that we're meeting Uncle Richard again, so I asked her to wake me up early.
We left the house early and I am so excited to see him again. I wonder where daddy & mummy is bringing me to.

At the restaurant, I wanted to sit next to Uncle Richard. With such a request from mummy, I was willing to feed myself.
Here are the nicest photos of us mummy can find

Uncle Richard was showing me the photos in his camera when mummy took these
I wanted to hold Uncle Richard's hands. Mummy managed to get some natural shots of us. Alot of times, I kept looking at Uncle Richard - he looks just like Santa Claus.

Uncle was thirsty and he needed to get a drink. I asked to follow him. Here I am, waiting for his drink.
So cute!
We walked around alot and I was so tired that I slept in the stroller. We bumped into Aunty Helen; Uncle Mike and Amanda in Chinatown too!


We then left at around 5pm to bring Uncle Richard back to his hotel. Mummy said Uncle will be staying with us soon. I can't wait... mummy says we haven't got any bathtub for uncle so I need to let him use my Pooh bathtub.

Why is it that the weekends usually end so fast?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home