Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Elizabeth's Birthday Party

I had been looking forward to Elizabeth's party since I received her invitation. This morning, I woke up early and asked mummy "is it today Saturday?" and I have been an obedient girl without making a fuss the whole morning.

We left home around 1.35pm and dropped ma-ma back home before making our way to the party. Amanda was already there when we arrived.Since I had some thing to eat before I left home, so I took little food there. I kept sticking to mummy and wanted to pull mummy wherever I go, but she kept nudging me to play on my own & continued talking. (wonder why she can talk so much..) After some time, I decided that I better play otherwise I'll go home with nothing to show daddy. I did some colouring
and played with Playdoh while mummy talked to Aunty Helen and another new Aunty.
Then it was Pinata time, Aunty Jenny got the pinata from the same lady who did my carriage pinata. I was so happy coz' I know I had to pull the strings, Amanda wanted to pull the strings just like many other children. Then I held her back while waiting for the uncles to get ready. We then pulled and many things dropped, I started to pick up things. I don't know if I've picked up alot of things but mummy said she's proud of me that I've finally come out of my shell. (I used to be so shy during parties sticking to daddy & mummy.. maybe coz' now I'm a big girl already - I'm in K1 leh!)It doesn't matter if I don't pick up alot. Anyway even if I do, mummy wouldn't allow me to eat all of it.

After that it was the birthday song. When one uncle was lighting the candles, the aircon kept the candles from being lighted up. Then they moved the table infront; we followed; Elizabeth's dad turned off the aircon; pushed back table to original position; we moved back. Then it took him a long long time to light up the candles - just becoz' Adam kept blowing off the candles everytime he light up one. And this went on for a long time, he kept pushing me out of my standing space. I was bigger size than him and stayed on so he had no choice. Ha!
See the Naughty Boy.1
Naughty Boy.2

Finally after a long long time (need I repeat this word?) we sang the birthday song for Elizabeth.
Aunty Jenny cut the cake and I got my slice of cake. I love birthday cakes!!
I would always find a place to sit down and eat on my own. Yummy! Mummy didn't have any cake coz' she needs to be on a diet (truth is - she finished one whole Opera cake-700g she bought from Carrefour, and a few slices of hazelnut cake, and 2 chocolate brownies 2 days ago. Fat fat mummy..)
After the cake, Amanda and me started playing. We were running round and round; playing with balloons. I was enjoying myself and definitely I didn't bother mummy at all while she chatted.
The party ended at 4.30pm and we made our way back.Not before my blogger mummy had to take this photo.Last one for the day..........hopefully! I still had the company of Aunty Helen, Uncle Mike and Amanda as mummy gave them a lift home. This time Amanda and me did not fight in the car.
I enjoyed myself today and showed daddy & mummy the things I picked up. Mummy liked the mask
POST PARTY
I took quite alot of lollipops so I let Aunty Zet have one and gave two to mei-mei to play. See what she's doing.. so cute!
This is how you play the maracas
Oh you mean... this is not the maracas?
Can eat huh??
Umm..nice!Oh cannot eat the wrapping?
The unorthodox way of wearing a mask
Ah..that's more like it!!
Baby Aricia is that you??
No! It's Zorro (and I'm Catherine Zeta Jones)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home