Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas

I woke up this morning to see the Milo and cookies missing, leaving behind the plate and a note from Santa. Wow! He actually came! And I had my bag filled up with some chocolates, sweets & Cocopops. You mean they have Cocopops in North Pole?

Opening up the bagful of sweets

Anyway, mummy told me there's a small celebration in my house. Duagu, duakim and everybody is coming over. I am so excited because today is Christmas Day! I saw so many presents under the Christmas tree and I can't wait to open them.

First, I had to do the cupcakes. Luckily, I didn't have to do many.
Nice or not? I wanted the Snowman and I chose the once & only purple colour cream.


It is now 11am, mummy said she has to go to collect the log cake. But in the end, daddy went so mummy showered me & mei-mei.
Jurong ma-ma & ye-ye came first, but we haven't got much food on the table yet. Why a celebration with no food?? Then Tampines ye-ye came.
Anyway, after a long long time everybody (ma-ma, dua-kim, dua-gu & ah-yi) finally came with so many food. They brought along a fruit salad, mee siam, KFC.

Here's the small spread & our cake (which we ate much later)

I don't eat alot of things so mummy cooked porridge for me. And when I finished my porridge I asked dua-gu to play with me but they were beginning to start eating. I played my Lego and we build it very high up. Then it dropped! Haha! So funny.....

After that I went to open my presents. I always looked forward to this. All I had to do is to look for my name : A T H E N A
I received gifts from Yishun ma-ma also.

These are my presents
Mei-mei has some presents too, she don't know how to open the present so I helped mei-mei.

Soon, all the presents were all opened and we sang a Happy Birthday song to Jesus with the logcake.
It is ice-cream logcake. So nice... I'm coughing away but mummy allowed me to eat a little.

At the same time, daddy opened a bottle of champagne. I can't drink otherwise I will talk incoherently.
After that, we had the cupcakes. I helped myself to my Mr Snowman.

Then mummy asked me to ask everyone to take a piece of paper from the bowl, and I helped them to bring out their small little presents from under the tree. Mummy almost forgot me. So I did the smartest thing by opening up all the papers and I was so smart to choose the biggest present. Everyone laughed at me for cheating. This is not cheating, it's called SMART. Everyone is tired now. And they went back home after some time. Mummy spent some time taking our photos. My mei-mei so cute hor? Read her blog here


After that we all went out for dinner and I asked daddy to buy me a pair of high-heel shoes.

In the night, I asked mummy if I could leave some cookies & milk for Santa but she said "No, Santa's resting now."



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home