Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Friends + snacks + toys - mummy's naggings = FUN!FUN!

Mummy didn't let me go to school today. Instead she told me she got my friends over at our house for some decoration. Ay... I thought our christmas tree is already up?? So what decoration?
Amanda, me & Elizabeth
Me, Amanda, Victoria & Elizabeth

I was so happy that when they stepped into the house, I brought my friends to my room and showed them my toys. We brought out the toys to the living room and messed up the whole place.

Then we started with the first decoration thing : CAKE

There were 4 plates on the table with a slice of dunno what with 2 teaspoons & a pack of tissue each. I saw so many colourful things on the table. There's smarties, dinosaurs, flowers, flowers, raisins, big bowl of chocolate. * sweets * Whoa! This is going to be fun I thought.

Aunty Helen helped us by spreading chocolate on my cut cakes. I did a star, a flower and later mummy cut a funny shape for me. I saw my friends pouring as much things into their plates and I can't lose out, so I put in alot more. At the same time I was munching the smarties and a pink coloured chocolate Aunty Helen brought along.
Click here

I also helped with her bear bear cookie cutter. Picked the sides for her and wanted to throw it away when mummy screamed "No......can eat. Don't waste!"

We went back to the room to play again. This time with my Playdoh. I also can cook what!

We then had our lunch. Aunty Zet fried some bee hoon for us. Aunty Helen asked if I needed to cut my noodles but I declined the offer.We were still having fun with the toys when they called us out again. This time I saw something different - COOKIES
I did this before so I was doing it very slowly. In the end, I only did 3.
Click here

My friends ran back to my room again, I wanted to join them so we played with my puzzles and building blocks. Still messing up the whole room. Wow! Strange?? Mummy didn't scream at me.

Next and last session was : CHOCOLATE MOLDING
I like to do this and have done this before many times with mummy. Aunty Helen asked us to choose one plate each but I wanted to share with Amanda the Hello Kitty and Elmo. We were singing along to a made-up song and let the chocolate drip. Mummy didn't scold me at all, usually I hear her voice from the beginning to the end of the session. I just let the chocolate drip and drip. I licked the chocolate off my spoon as well.
Click here

We ran back to play again, this time we used Aunty Zet's room.
All of us also wanted to go into Aricia's baby cot. We brought in alot of toys and played in there.
Once we were out of the cot, we played and ran around the house screaming.
Lastly, we played nurse nurse. Victoria is sick so we tended to her.

It's so fun, I hope mummy will ask my friends over again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home