Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas light-up

Today, daddy and mummy brought me, 妹妹 and Aunty Zet to Orchard Road. I had been a naughty girl, throwing tantrums and they almost left me alone at home. In the car, I kept asking for mummy. But when we were turning into Orchard Road, immediately I stopped my whining. We stopped by at some place for Kaya Bread. And then we walked to John Little, mummy & daddy wanted to buy some clothes for me. However I was not interested in clothes but toys. They kept asking me to try the clothes but I refused and kept running away. In the end, they got so angry with me that they bought clothes, diapers and baby wipes for 妹妹 instead. Mummy managed to take some photos of me posing with the Baby Looney Tunes stuff toys.
She then passed by a shop selling hanbok. Again, I was not interested but was more interested in the sofa in the shop.
Aricia has dimples, so do I
We then walked over to Centrepoint.
I saw the Santa Train Express and wanted to sit on it, but mummy said I could sit on it if I buy some clothes. But I don't want any clothes! So I could only watch from upstairs.
Mummy.. I want to sit
We then walked to Sakae Sushi (Heeren), there was a long queue so mummy bought my Salmon Skin Gunkan and we dined at Billy Bombers. I was so happy and finished everything very fast.
Eating my Salmon skin
Daddy's & mummy's main course
After our dinner we walked out and I saw so many beautiful lights.
Me & Aunty Zet
My fat mummy & me
If only I am taller..............


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home