Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Short outing

I am surprised that mummy and daddy came by to pick me up. We had dinner together with dua-gu and ma-ma before daddy & mummy brought me to Tampines Mall. Daddy needed to go down Starhub to do something, mummy brought me to the toys department in Isetan. ON our way to Times Bookstore, we passed by Chocolat World, I asked mummy to buy me chocolates but she refused. If I had known I wouldn't have eaten 3 Koala chocolates infront of mummy earlier on in ma-ma's house.
But she did buy something for me from the Bookstore. She told me not to spoil the markers, otherwise nothing from Crayola anymore!
We made our way home after that as all the shops were closing. It's a very short outing but I was also quite tired, fell asleep about half an hour after we reached home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home