Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, October 27, 2006

Time for play >>

Mummy asked me if I wanted to attend school tomorrow(which is today), immediately I told her no. I think she already had the intention of bringing me out since she hardly spend any time with me now.

I had my lunch at home before we left, mummy didn't have appetite to eat. Since daddy took the car (anyway mummy can't drive when she is mummified at her tummy area), we took a cab down to the nearest shopping mall - Compass Point.
Our first stop was Kiddy Palace where I played the toys there, we spent about 20 minutes there until I told mummy I was hungry. She wanted to bring me to the foodcourt to have waffles but I wanted my Salmon Skin sushi from Sakae Sushi.
Yipee! I had 2 plates of that, 1 chawanmushi and I was so full!Mummy was so naughty, she didn't even finish her meal -she kept saying she had no appetite.
We went back to Kiddy Palace (again) for me to play the toys and for mummy to get some things. We then did a little shopping elsewhere and left for home after that.

Although we only spent about 3hours plus outside but I am really happy. When we got back home, I fell asleep after my nice bath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home