Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Sunday

I woke up early today, thinking there is Hi-5 and Dora but nobody turned on the TV for me. So I played Playdoh with Aunty Zet, alot of times she left me alone as she has to do the housework.
Mummy then woke up and played with me awhile while preparing her breakfast. I got to watch Madeline too!

Aunty Zet cooked Fried Rice for daddy & mummy, and she cooked macaroni for me. I had an early lunch, so by the time mummy & daddy had their lunch - I was hungry again. I ate some of mummy's Fried Rice. Then daddy & mummy brought me downstairs to play with the Flying UFO. It was so fun!! Mummy said I behaved like a dog, running away when daddy did the UFO but started running to pick it up after that. I dare not do it on my own although mummy helped me a couple of times.

We came back home, I had my shower and before falling asleep - I was hungry from all the running. I asked mummy for milk and bread. Before mummy dozed off, I complaint hungry again. This time Aunty Zet prepared my meal for me.

We left for dinner at about 7pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home