Views from a Child's eyes

Saturday, September 02, 2006

My work of ART!!

Mummy changed my Magic Cling Art, which she said is spoilt, to a Finger Painting Kit.

She allowed me to do painting today. Did she say it's finger painting? So I put the paint on my fingers with the other finger until mummy said "you're supposed to paint on the paper, not your fingers?" Ai yoh.........adults huh always use those difficult terms.

These are what I did today -
First, I was splating paint then mummy stopped me and said it looked like a dinosaur. Then she asked me to draw grass, which I know is green. And trees and a sun. She said it looks so nice, as compared to the drawing I did last night (mom asked me to observe what I saw in the train and to draw that when we got back home. But all I could do was a big rectangle and a small door.)

Then the second picture I did, I wanted to do foam stamping but it ended up looking like an abstract art.Mummy praised me. See! I'm so proud of what I did today!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home