Views from a Child's eyes

Monday, August 07, 2006

I am a Princess! I am a Princess!

I have been waiting for this day to have my Princess photos taken.

I actually wanted to be Princess Aurora but mummy said the dress is quite ugly, and I also agreed with her. No regrets whatsoever, coz' I really look so different being Princess Belle.

Mummy went to take up another package, so instead of just one outfit, I get to wear another one. I get to choose to wear another Princess dress or change to a fairy dress. I like the fairy dress.

I was quite obedient and asked what the photographer asked me to pose. But I saw mummy laughing at me, when I kept slipping from the pillows, crawled back up, slid down again ...

It was so fun! Mummy get to see all the photos today, and she's purchased more than usual. There were quite a number of nice photos of me. She will put them in at a later date, about 2-3 weeks from now. I am so excited to show everyone..

Here's me!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Lily Ann said...

Princess Athena says thank you with a royal curtsy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home