Views from a Child's eyes

Friday, August 04, 2006

Am I rewarded for being good??

I got a pleasant surprise today when mummy didn't object when I told her I didn't want to attend school. Instead, she said "okay, we shall go gai-gai later. Wake up and have your breakfast."

I kept asking mummy where we were going, but she simply kept quiet.

I was so happy when I saw mummy going towards Dr Teoh's clinic, because I really like him.
I got to play with him a short while, and get to see my mei-mei from the screen (again!). Why is it that I can only see my mei-mei on the screen?

After the appointment, we walked over to Lucky Plaza for our lunch. I shared noodles with mummy while Aunty Zet had her fishball noodles.
Mummy brought me to ELC and we left the shop empty-handed except for a pink colour balloon. Mummy needs to get some art supplies in Takashimaya. So she asked Aunty Zet to bring me to The Better Toy Shop. I played the train train with another boy. Mummy then bought me a new toy, to test my intelligence. I wanted to tell her "no need, I'm smart enough." But since she wanted to buy, I let her be. I played with the IQ Puzzles in MacDonalds and solved most of it quite fast.

We left the place, as mummy said she needed to pick up some swiss rolls. I wonder what's that. We went over to see ma-ma as mummy said ma-ma is not feeling well.

It was a long but tiring day. And I really had great time today. Here's me playing with the new toy.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home