Views from a Child's eyes

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Music Wonderland

Went for my first lesson today.

I saw many new friends today, apart from Elizabeth and Amanda.

Teacher Jasmine opened the door at 7.15pm and we all went in to sit infront of the Electone.

We sang a few songs which was very different from Little Notes. I will need to get used to it.

Mummy will have to try to remember the tune of the songs, and give me re-enforcement lessons at home.

Then the lesson ended. Mummy spoke to Teacher Jasmine about something, but she's not as friendly and understanding as Teacher Peggy. She didn't allow grandma to come in a few lessons before to observe how the class goers before mummy's confined at home. She only allowed the week before, apparently mummy's not pleased with the way she answered - very abruptly.

I wonder if mummy will be so fed up to pull me out of her class or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home