Views from a Child's eyes

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Young Parents Fiesta

Mummy brought me to Marina Square today for the last day of YP Fiesta. In 20 minutes, we were out of the house. We haven't had our lunch yet and I'm beginning to feel a little tired. When mummy turned into the carpark, I remembered the place. I remembered telling mummy about "uncle leaving his spectacle on the wall"- painting of sunglass a week ago. So i turned to look for the spectacle again. It was there! Mummy asked me if I wanted to nap first or have my photo taken first. I told her I wanted my nap, but I was more interested in the event that is going on in the atrium. So mummy let me have my picture taken first. I didn't smile for the picture, so mummy said "no chance to be selected in Top 20. "
Mummy walked past the HSBC booth where an auntie asked if mummy wants to let me take a photo with me in a costume of my choice (eg. Snow White). But...... it takes 30 minutes to develop the photos and while waiting a Wealth Manager will speak to mummy. Mummy's not interested already.
Infront of the HSBC Booth was this HAMA Bead-making thing. I stood there and hoping mummy will ask me. She did and I nodded a yes and started smiling. It's not easy to make the one that I chose coz' it's so small but I've got to learn somehow.

HAMA Beads
The final product

We went for lunch at Sakae Sushi as mummy is hungry. I had my Chawanmushi, Salmon Skin Inari, udon and *burp*.

After lunch I was getting more sleepy. Mummy had to go back to find the subscription booth as she needed to renew her subscription. She asked me if I wanted the gift for myself (Strawberry Shortcake feeding set) or for Aricia. I told her I wanted to give a present to Aricia mei-mei. It was a Disney Baby thermal flask and warmer set. Uncle then gave me a box of Raisins, which I held in my hand until I fall asleep.

I was woken up when mummy was struggling to open the door to somewhere. Turned out she went into Atrium Deli in Pan Pacific Hotel to buy her chocolate cake and cookies again. If I had known, I would have kept my eyes opened and asked her to get me a cake of my choice (though I did steal a few bites of her cake). The next time she woke me up was when mummy was trying to ask me to climb into the car myself. But I refused, I slept all the way home until daddy carried me out of my stroller outside our main gate.

I showed daddy my work. And played with the balloon I have.

Mummy took another picture of me, she said "if only you smiled so nicely earlier on.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home