Views from a Child's eyes

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"Thank you mummy. I really enjoy myself today"

Yesterday, mummy brought me out gai-gai. I got up the same time as I would for school (papa asked mummy why so early. Then I heard mummy say "your daughter always dilly dally") Actually I got ready in less than half an hour.

What mummy dress me in, and the nice pleats made me look so sweet...
(but in actual fact I'm not sweet)

We took a train down to Somerset and reached there early at 10am. Mummy let me have my second breakfast at McDonalds. At 1020 we made our way up and already a long queue had formed. The characters came out at 11am, and one auntie behind was so kind to offer to look after my lousy stroller (as she saw pregnant mummy struggling to carry me to see). We went upfront for a while and then got back. In the 5th & 6th picture here, mummy decided to let me stand on my stroller to let me see. I can only see a little bit.
Our turn for picture taking came and it was so fast. Mummy asked me to shake hands with each character. And then she decided last minute to pose with me (coz'she scared I'll be frigtened & spoil the one & only shot permitted for each child) But I was not scared, I see them everyday in my room. Infact I was very happy and touched Eeyore and did a Hi5 with Tigger. The aunties & uncles kept wanting to step off from the stage but I'm just a little kid..... I came here to see my favourite Pooh Pooh. I didn't want to leave the stage area so mummy let me watch behind the "fence". I was so happy; smiling and kept waving to them (but I think they didn't see me). Then.. some time later it was really time to say goodbye. I said "goodbye"to them, I don't know if they heard me.


Yup! That's me & my mummy


Mummy took this as well coz'the 1st ones we took at Compass Pt was
quite blurry.Umm... I can put this in my room.

Walked around Centrepoint. Mummy went into the Party shop wanting to look something for me for my party. Then I saw balloons. I showed mummy where the balloons are but she was teasing me. She knew what I was thinking and soon I had to admit to mummy that I wanted a pink coloured heart-shaped balloon. She got me the balloon. I'm one happy child!!But a tired one too............ almost going into Pooh Pooh land..........

I have no idea how long I slept (mummy said I slept for almost 3 hours) but when I woke up mummy was in Spageddies. I saw mummy rubbing her tummy and talking to ma-ma (I don't know when ma-ma came also) "I had my main course and now I want to try the Bruschetta which is so big" - but she finished it anyway. Nope! I didn't eat in Spageddies coz' I'm a cheena-girl remember?? I only go for rice and chinese noodles...
But anyway, ma-ma ordered Tiramisu which I tried and liked it. I asked mummy to buy me another one. But mummy said "next Tuesday I'm coming back here. I'll buy for you."

Tiramisu

The basement looked familiar and I remember.... I told mummy "mummy, I want to go ELC." Mummy brought me to ELC and ToysRUs, and she bought something for me from ELC. After some time we took a stroll down to Plaza Singapura. She told me Barney is here but she can't get the coupon coz only 20 coupons are issued in each session. And that there's only 1 session she can bring me. I almost forgot about Barney until....
We met daddy there. Went for dinner in the foodcourt and then I heard Barney singing. Mummy saw my "puppy looking eyes"and brought me downstairs to see. I managed to see my favourite Baby Bop. Then we quickly made our way to the 2nd floor to get a closer look. I was singing & swaying to some songs. Then I waved goodbye to Barney & Friends. They didn't see me.(sob sob)


But other than that, I had a good time today. Thank you mummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home